Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday~


Spent the day babysitting my maksu's kids. =)
Tiba2 saye jadi ibu beranak 7.

Muhd Anas Mustakeem

When I arrived he was out playing, when he got home he made sandwiches. Semorg start mintak "Akeem, nk satu!" "saye nk jugak!" "saye nk jugak!"



Without being asked, suddenly he put up a show. Singing sayang2.. hik hik..

Mar Leiya Ayeesha

This is the baby of the family. Born on Aug 21 2006. Exactly 21 years younger than me.. hehe~
Kenit2 she was soooo antisocial. If a stranger even said 'Hi' to her, she would cry. huh! but not anymore!! dah boleh pegi join abang2 bergaduh.. hahah! Owh, I bathed this girl today. Guess it's been about 8 years since I bathed a baby. So much fun!

As a thank you, maksu gave me a cake for me to decorate~ my first one (lambatnye da 23 br dpt my 1st?)

Seronok!

tekun~
somehow the cake seems glowy

~~tadaaa~~

No comments: