Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yup, Saye budak SSAAS =)



Heheee.. Yesterday I went to get Baby's (my sis) report card at her school.

Siti Nurfairuz & Siti Nurfathishah

SMKSSAAS.
I went to this school also for 3 years.
Actually biase je dtg this school sending my sisters off and fetching them etc. but I guess never stepped in kot.
So yesterday when I stepped into the school a sudden nostalgic rush came over me...
Huh! So after we picked up her report card I went around taking pictures =) giving special attention to the 'memorial spots'

Yes, I was a scout. (Ooops..)

This is where we assemble ('Buat Ladam')


We marched around this dewan. (I love marching)

Yes, I used to play Basketball.

This was where the court used to be. (Tar ok?, Jatuh Sakit)

Yes, I played netball. (I still do)

This was where the court used to be. (Used to be more sandy)


That was where the 2A guys cheered us from. Sweet =P (time tu x rase pon)

I walked to school =)

Dari sane...

Ke situ.. (3C 2000)

I walked everyday (if it's not raining) to school dgn Nadia, Wawa, Bawang skali if ade.. heehee.. Balik sekolah petang2 suka singgah kat tasik beli kopok lekor.. lazat~ =P Bile da skolah pagi tetibe they bertukar jadi Idan? ahha.. and Adlan gak on weekends =P

The Dewan.


This is where we had our assemblies, took our PMR, held school events
& this & that & all that jazz...


The Surau

This is the old surau. We used this one, they dont anymore.
They are now using the new building.

The Beloved Class (3C) tak sempat g 2A

Da bukan our class dah.. takde any trace of the decorations that we did pon.. hermm meja pon dah laen..
(What do u expect? It was 8 years ago)

This is where we (2A'sters from the previous session) would hang before the bell (rehat, masuk klas) heheee.. semangat 2A. From here, I did some skodeng2an senior =P sape I skodeng? ahahhaha~

The Badge


I am definitely coming back with a better camera.
Da plan dgn baby nk g Raja Muda gak. lalalalala~


Sekolahku yang tercenta,
SRK Raja Muda,
Tempat kudididik dan ditempa
Menjadi manusia berguna..

4M on facebook

Definitely want to go to Terendak as well. Tapi jauh

8 comments:

Cikgu Ije said...

wahh.. cambest je dpt imbau kenangan lampau.. kn?

fay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

coming back with a better camera ey? :p

fay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nina said...

ni ape kes?!

mau kasi rindu ka??!

((rindu saas gila))

fay said...

goasop,

yup~
definitely~

hah!
abe ku..
with a better photographer la gitu..
bajet nk amek sony tu je..
alang2 la kn?
Mari!

nina,

erk,
jgnla marah darling~
jom balik!
=D
saas pon rindu kamu~

hananhm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hananhm said...

hehe..br berkesempatan bc blog akk nie..
best kn g jln2 kn sek lame..
akk siap posing2 maut lg tuu..swit~
agak nyer brape % tu changes kt sek??