Friday, September 11, 2009

Hot!

Headcount ; Grown. Grown. Grown. Me? Almost :P Get this feeling on occasions where I'm the student (now penganggur, no longer student) among those of you who are already working. Being in this line in this country, I don't get to be one of the fresh graduates who'll face at least one anxiety/panic attacks secondary to job hunting. As much as I consider myself lucky, at times I do feel like I want to be out there applying for positions, going for interviews and not knowing where will I end up. I would very much enjoy the adventure. But then again, I am not sure of whether or not I can handle the stress and pressure. When you're standing a few inches from a boiler, u get this nice warm sensation surrounding you but imagine being in the boiler? Hot! and not in a desirable way I suppose.

So I thank Allah for being lucky and also for being just inches from the boiler.
I am praying and wishing all the best for you in the boiler.
I know you'll be yummy!

2 comments:

~Lee said...

hey fay!

selamat berpuasa!

anyway, just need to inform u that i've change my blog URL. this is the new one:

http://sarcasticallytrue.blogspot.com

so please relink yea, thanks a lot!

oh and happy coming raya day! :D

fay said...

orait done! ;)