Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy

Your wedding day
Is one of the best day of your life
Because it's the day you realize
"I finally have the thing I need to be happy"

And then you forget

And then what happens is,
Instead of waking up every morning and shouting

"Somebody loves me!"

You start looking around and thinking

"What do I want now? What's the next thing I need to be happy?"

So you look and you look and we keep thinking you found it but nothing works.

And the reason that nothing works is because that hole in your heart that you're trying to fill is already filled.

You just forgot.

Don't ever forget.
Always remember how much you wanted to be loved and how much you are loved.

Then you will stop looking and realize you already are happy.

Lynette Scavo

I will not forget.
I will not go looking.
May Allah bless our lives.
Our lovely marriage.
Our beautiful family.

No comments: