Thursday, July 16, 2009

All About Everything.

Went for drinks with the girls last night. One thing for sure, we've grown. Past the phase not a girl not yet a woman. It has been so long since I last lost track of time. But last night I was soo surprised to see my watch strokes 1. I was like
"What? last I check it was only 11pm."
Maybe it was the crowd. Or the frequency that I get this crowd. There were Me, Maya, Sara and Basirah. We get together like, once a year? (barely la). We talked about cultures (of other parts of the world), jobs, studies other than the usual reminisce of the school days. Surrounding tables were replaced with new people and still there we were, going on and on.

I had lots of fun.
Thank you girls.
Me love you.

and we miss those who cant be there.

4 comments:

si G.E.D.I.K.S said...

lopss u too muah muah!!! must-do laa walaupun da beranak pinak i hopeee!!!!!

fay^ said...

a must-i! ;)

an hamzah said...

wow bestnye~~~
i bet girls bile dh jumpe mmg x cukup sejam dua hehe~~

fay^ said...

u r right!