Thursday, July 2, 2009

~ there

There's something sweet
And almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
But now he's dear, and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before

She glanced this way
I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No it can't be, I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before


New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see

3 comments:

wanfaris said...

owh..sgt suke cite ni tym kck2..
tp bkn cite zati & si mawas okey~
hahaha

fay said...

haha..
akak baru tgk tadi..
nk tgk lagi skali..

Anonymous said...

Daymn, wlupon skrg kartun2 dah jd 3D, tapi katun klasik camni tetap cool kan?
Btw, dulu cikgu ade ajar lagu beauty n the beast kat skolah. Da lupe camne.