Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dib Tag Saye ;)

hee.. kalau ade kesempatan mase.. i menganggur la..

A. Snap the picture of both inner and outer of your purse.




B. Introduce your purse brand, price & where you buy.

my purse tader brand.
beli kat kuantan parade after hospital attachment.
the price is less than RM 20 v(^-^)

C. Take out whatever its inside your purse

IDs
1. my mykad ; the 3rd one thanx to all the pencuris.
2. my driving licence ; same as my card. recently renewed. ye, i dah renew ok?
3. my IIUM student card cum Muamalat Bankcard.

Bankcards & Such

1. Bank Islam
2. CIMB
3. RHB ISLAMIC
~ semua buat baru sbb pencurik~
4. Narsqo card
5. Bonuslink - this was a birthday present from a funny friend.

C's items
1. City Chain Service Slip for my birthday watch. Lame gile tak siap2. Yes, I have other watch but I wanna wear this one laaaa...
2. Receipt for Sri Hainan Kopitiam (yes, I am sentimental in that sense)


Receipts ;)
1. Baker's Cottage on Mak's Bday; the time was 21:08 :P
2. Bigfood; no reason somehow it's in.

Sabah's items
1. Cab drivers' contact cards.
2. Kinabalu Park Entrance ticket

Herm?
1. Some money (thanx to bapak & mak yang kasi duit belanja time2 cuti.. hehe..)
2. SIM cards; both expired. The hotlink one is my 1st before i use the current one.Forgot to keep it active and now someone else is using the number. And a certain someone was hit on by that someone. haha!
3. DT Slim 2GB. C bought it "it's pink! it's so cute" hehe.. thanx.

Business Cards
1. Adil Sepakat; Sales Exec
(were u really hired? I don't know)
2.KPMG; Audit K
(one of my friends yg mmg well-known to suka kumpul assets)

3. IPhA; President
(in the session when I was VP I)
4. KL International Film Festival; Secretariat Officer
(seen her in action but she no longer does this)
5. Swiss Garden Resort & Spa; Asst Sales Manager
(thank you so much for the great deals and a memorable event. But 'keep in touch' is a bit over the line aint it?)

D. Tagged other 7 persons.

Ijah, Munji, Mila, Sappil, Mas, Anea, Faris
(nk anggap purse jugak!)

E. Comment on your friend’s (who tagged you) purse.

Dib, ur purse sgt kembong ;P
but i like the heart shaped kembong2 tu..
comel.
owh, u're an alien.
hehe..

6 comments:

daughter said...

amboi...byknya bank card diaa...byk simpanan ni..boleh belanja kakak2 ni..hehe. hi uz. my 1st hit here. muahs.

fay said...

muahs! alaaa..
kakak2 la banjer uz..
hesh!

daughter said...

kakak2 byk commitment uz...ahha..tp xdala nk kena beli lens.

InCeK SaPpiL said...

da buat da..

fay said...

bagus!
u mmg mengikut arahan.

hananhm said...

mane aci tag org ngah wt practical..hehee