Sunday, May 17, 2009

Moment of Truth

A few months back.

"Ey, kitorg lepak2 tadi"
"Ek? Borak ape? Ape cerita?"
"One of the main topic is Fay da gemok"
"Cis"

Ok, after school my weight dropped effortlessly. Seriously I did not try to lose weight at all. They just ran away from me I guess. =P For years I tried and tried to put on weight but to no success. But last year I effortlessly gained weight. I gained about 7kg in 6 weeks. I was quite happy the first few weeks but who wouldn't panic if your weight gain seems neverending? And some of my clothes don't fit me nicely anymore. This is (was) one if it.


This kebaya was bought a couple of years ago.
Its S in size.
It fits me very nicely then.
It didn't fit me that well anymore earlier this year.
Pasrah.

But today;

It fits!
Nicely!


hh: i'v 2admit dat ur not fat like others said
ff: no no.. i have put on some weight i know and it's fine
ff: i just hav to lay off some baju
hh: but i x perasan
hh: so dats probably means ur not fat ok
hh: coz im d ultimate judge
hh: haha
hh: so wen i say ur not, means ur not ok
ff: thanx i guess
~ym log bout a week ago.

I guess u are the ultimate judge. Haha!

5 comments:

diana said...

GILERRRRRRR :]

fay^ said...

hahahaha!

bosan ar.

Nadia.M said...

siapa kata u gemok babap sket.
mana ada.

fay^ said...

u pon kate kann??

:P

InCeK SaPpiL said...

GEMOK!!!
hahaha!!!
sape nk babab aku??